Discover our fresh new look and join us in our vision to make a positive impact on our community.
Whenever you stay at our beautifully refurbished guest rooms, dine at the brand new Café Lodge or meet at our upgraded function rooms, you are making a difference to the community by contributing to our earned revenue which supports our outreach to those in need.
Precautionary Measures against Coronavirus Disease 2019
Given the current concerns about the COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease 2019) situation in Singapore, we wish to assure our guests that there has been no confirmed cases of the COVID-19 at YWCA Fort Canning.
YWCA Fort Canning is complying with measures recommended by the Ministry of Health. Here are some measures that we have taken to ensure the health and safety of all our guests and employees:
- Conducting compulsory temperature checks for all guests, employees, tenants and vendors.
- Hand sanitisers are available around the premise for all guests and employees.
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public areas and within the hotel.
For updates on the COVID-19 situation in Singapore, please visit the Ministry of Health website at https://www.moh.gov.sg/
Feast on signature dishes and Chef's specialties at the brand new and trendy Café Lodge. Located right next to a scenic courtyard, enjoy your delicious buffet spread of Asian and Western cuisine as you gaze into the view.
MEETINGS & BANQUETS
Host your events at our newly renovated function rooms, ballroom and multi-purpose hall. Let our warm staff assist you, be it an intimate gathering or a large corporate event. Our refurbished Sophia Cooke ballroom is also an ideal place to hold your dream wedding banquet.
Since 1875, YWCA has been reaching out to those in need.
When you visit or stay with us, you are also supporting YWCA's many programmes and activities aimed at helping the disadvantaged and underprivileged in our community. All earned revenue from our hospitality business supports our outreach to those who need it most.
- Walking distance to Orchard Road and Bras Basah Road
- 7-10 minute walk to nearby Dhoby Ghaut Station, a major train interchange station for MRT trains to Boat Quay, Clarke Quay, Chinatown, Suntec Convention Centre, Marina Bay Sands Convention Centre, Gardens By The Bay and The Botanical Gardens
- Opposite Fort Canning Park
- Short walk to the National Museum